Dis 10, 2013

Year of DIY: Floral Crowns


This is definitely the year of DIY for me. I'm not that crafty, but somehow, I ended up trying a lot of things this year, and DIY is one of them.

One of the things I enjoyed doing are flower crowns! I love how it makes every outfit feminine. Yes, it can make the combination of plain tees and combat boots quite dainty. I bought my first floral crown from an online shop, then I searched for tutorials on how I can make my own. I've made about 6 now and I'm in the middle of doing another.

I managed to make it a part of my daily outfits, and I'm starting to be known as the Flower Girl in my college department. Heh. I think it's also a perfect gift to a friend, but most of my friends couldn't imagine themselves wearing one. It could have been the best Christmas gift you know. So I guess I'll just stick to the original plan. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento