Ene 8, 2014

Must-Reads For Millenials


Millenial is a word I haven't associated with myself before the end of last year. But alas, I must come to terms with the fact that the rest of the world see me as such. In my desperate attempt to accept this, I go seeking for articles that make me understand my own world. I am wow'ed by the fact that I am, after all, fitting in with my generation.

Below are some really good reads that a millenial like me can enjoy:
So there's that, folks. I learned that Millenials are often mocked by older generations, but I also learned that we are "in demand." Whatever's the case, I guess I just have to embrace this generation I belong in. I may be having a hard time seeing me as such, but if the rest of the world sees me as such, then I have to understand why.

Here's to a blessed 2014. I hope being a millenial will bring me luck this year!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento